All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntegrating existential thinking with the clinical practice of hypnosis, this volume provides a useful tool for all mental health professionals.
- Author BiographyMark E. King, Ph.D., is a tenured Associate Professor in the Department of Child Development/Child Care, School of Social Work, at the University of Pittsburgh. He is a licensed psychologist with a private practice specializing in existential hypnosis and psychotherapy. He authored For We Are and edited Existential-Phenomenological Alternatives for Psychology. Charles M. Citrenbaum, Ph.D., is a licensed psychologist in Baltimore, Maryland, with a private practice specializing in existential hypnosis and psychotherapy. He is past president of the Baltimore Psychological Association and a charter member of the Maryland Society for Clinical Hypnosis. Together, Drs. King and Citrenbaum they have taught over 300 professional workshops in communication and hypnosis since 1980. Coauthors of Irresistible Communication: Creative Skills for the Health Professional, Modern Clinical Hypnosis for Habit Control, and The Courage to Recover, both are popular with the media and have appeared on numerous local and national television shows.
- Author(s)Charles M. Citrenbaum,Mark E. King
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication27/01/1994
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width165 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.