Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionA monograph on biblical linguistics that is a pragmatic investigation of the controversial question of 'foregrounding' - the deviation from some norm or convention - in Old Testament narratives. It critiques the particular evaluative device known as the 'historic present', a narrative strategy that employs the present tense to describe past event.
- Author BiographyStefano Cotrozzi is Exegetical Advisor with the Institute for Bible Translation in Moscow, Russia.
- Author(s)Stefano Cotrozzi
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication29/06/2010
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleThe Library of Hebrew Bible/Old Testament Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 510
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Note3 bw illustrations
- Weight617 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.