All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExpectations, Employment and Prices brings Keynesian economics into the 21st century by providing a new paradigm that explains how high unemployment can persist. The book fills in logical gaps that were missing from Keynes' General Theory of Employment Interest and Money.
- Author BiographyRoger E. A. Farmer is Professor and Department Chair at UCLA Department of Economics. He is a Research Associate of the National Bureau of Economic Research and the Centre for Economic Policy Research, and coeditor of the International Journal of Economic Theory. He is a member of the Financial Times Economists Forum, a specialist on macroeconomic theory and the author of five books and numerous scholarly articles.
- Author(s)Roger Farmer
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication29/04/2010
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note29 line drawings
- Weight430 g
- Width162 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.