All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJesus' promise that 'the end' draws near has spawned an expectation of that grand event across various religious groups. This title examines the abiding social issues that surround the continued presence of apocalyptic anticipation by setting them in various manifestations.
- Author BiographyKenneth Newport (Ph.D. Oxford) is Professor of Christian Thought at Liverpool Hope University. Crawford Gribben (Ph.D. Strathclyde) is Lecturer in Renaissance Literature and Culture at the University of Manchester.
- PublisherBaylor University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2006
- GenreChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationWaco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaylor University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight464 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byCrawford Gribben,Kenneth G. C. Newport
Best selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £12.99Trending at £13.69
- £4.00Trending at £6.85
- £11.99Trending at £16.86
- £6.99Trending at £7.37
- £11.21Trending at £13.43
- £18.95Trending at £30.57
- £29.99Trending at £31.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.