All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWomen of Faith, renowned for their unique combination of personality and truth, offer fresh new messages in their fourth series of popular topical study guides.
- Author BiographyHead in the clouds. Feet on the ground. Heart in the story. Christa Kinde is a cheerful homebody whose imagination takes her to new places with every passing day. Making her home between misty mornings and brimming bookshelves in Southern California, she keeps her lively family close and her trusty laptop closer. Christa has been writing for more than a decade, producing numerous workbooks and study guides for Max Lucado, John MacArthur, and Women of Faith.
- Author(s)Christa J. Kinde,Women of Faith
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication07/03/2006
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleWomen of Faith Study Guide Series
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2006
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £9.26Trending at £10.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.