All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.99Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.62Trending at £9.93
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAmnon Rapoport,Rami Zwick
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2005
- Table Of ContentsPreface Chapter 1. Durable Goods Lease Contracts and Used-Goods Market Behavior: An Experimental Study, Kay-Yut Chen and Suzhou Huang Chapter 2. Towards a Hybrid Model of Microeconomic and Financial Price Adjustment Processes: The Case of a Market with Continuously Refreshed Supply and Demand, Paul J Brewer Chapter 3. Choosing a Model out of Many Possible Alternatives: Emissions Trading as an Example, Tatsuyoshi Saijo Chapter 4. Internet Congestion: A Laboratory Experiment, Daniel Friedman and Bernardo Huberman Chapter 5. Experimental Evidence on the Endogenous Entry of Bidders in Internet Auctions, David H. Reiley Chapter 6. Hard and Soft Closes: A Field Experiment on Auction Closing Rules, Daniel Houser and John Wooders Chapter 7. When Does an Incentive for Free Riding Promote Rational Bidding? James C. Cox and Stephen C. Hayne Chapter 8. Bonus versus Penalty: Does Contract Frame Affect Employee Effort? R. Lynn Hannan, Vicky B. Hoffman and Donald V. Moser Chapter 9. Managerial Incentives and Competition, Rachel Croson and Arie Schinnar Chapter 10. Dynamic Stability of Nash-Efficient Public Goods Mechanisms: Reconciling Theory and Experiments, Yan Chen Chapter 11. Entry Times in Queues with Endogenous Arrivals: Dynamics of Play on the Individual and Aggregate Levels, J. Neil Bearden, Amnon Rapoport and Darryl A. Seale Chapter 12. Decision Making With Naive Advice, Andrew Schotter Chapter 13. Failure of Bayesian Updating in Repeated Bilateral Bargaining*, Lee Ching Chyi, Eythan Weg and Rami Zwick
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.