All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExperimentation, Validation, and Uncertainty Analysis for Engineers, Third Edition provides a thorough description of techniques for greater sophistication and verifiability to engineering experiments from early stages through debugging, execution, data analysis, and reporting phases.
- Author BiographyHugh W. Coleman, PhD, PE, is a Professor of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering at the University of Alabama in Huntsville. W. GLENN STEELE, PhD, PE, is a Giles Distinguished Professor and the Bobby Shackouls Professor of Mechanical Engineering at Mississippi State University. Coleman and Steele received the prestigious AIAA Ground Testing Award for pioneering efforts in experimental uncertainty analysis with significant methodology advances and effective dissemination of knowledge through a straightforward engineering approach in their text and short course. They have served on experimental uncertainty and validation standards committees associated with ASME, AIAA, SAE, ISO, and NATO AGARD. They are both Fellows of ASME and Associate Fellows of AIAA.
- Author(s)Hugh W. Coleman,W. Glenn Steele
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/08/2009
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight600 g
- Width165 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.82Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.