All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fresh approach to explaining grammar, written specifically for language teachers. Detailed explanations are supported by exercises and practical teaching ideas.
- PrizesShortlisted for Ben Warren International House Trust Prize 1999.
- Author(s)George Yule
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication12/11/1998
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Notenumerous halftones and line drawings
- Weight589 g
- Width165 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.