All listings for this product
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.18Trending at £15.12
- £12.77Trending at £13.46
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
- £11.98Trending at £12.30
About this product
- Author(s)Mai Fujita
- PublisherSpringer Verlag, Japan
- Date of Publication11/01/2014
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Economics
- Place of PublicationTokyo
- Country of PublicationJapan
- ImprintSpringer Verlag, Japan
- Content Note8 colour illustrations, 11 black & white tables, biography
- Weight225 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction.- The Motorcycle Industry: The Global Context and the Vietnamese Case.- Literature Review.- Conceptual Framework.- Methodology.- Local Suppliers' Capability Building: Attainment and Trajectory.- Learning Models in Japanese and Vietnamese-Chinese Chains up to the Early 2000s: An Aggregated Analysis of Learning Events.- Evolution of the Two Learning Models (2005-2008): In-depth Analysis of Selected Suppliers.- Conclusion.
- Author BiographyMai Fujita is Deputy Director at Southeast Asian Studies Department II, Area Studies Center at the Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization. Her research interests include economic and industrial development in Vietnam and East/Southeast Asian economies, with particular focus on the development and transformation of local manufacturing industry in the context of globalisation.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.