All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConway, JPL's historian, offers an insider's perspective into the changing goals of Mars exploration, the ways in which sophisticated computer simulations drove the design process, and the remarkable evolution of landing technologies over a thirty-year period.
- Author BiographyErik M. Conway is a historian of science and technology at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory, California Institute of Technology. He is the author of Atmospheric Science at NASA: A History.
- Author(s)Erik M. Conway
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication27/03/2015
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleNew Series in NASA History
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note21, 11 black & white halftones, 10 black & white line drawings
- Weight817 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 17
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.14
- £4.41Trending at £4.51
- £8.94Trending at £9.22
- £10.64Trending at £11.59
- £14.54Trending at £15.15
- £23.93Trending at £24.59
- £14.88Trending at £15.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.