All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe ten original essays in this book examine many aspects of Travels in Arabia Deserta (1888), a book remarkable for its scientific evelations and brilliantly unique style. They look at Doughty's portrayal of Arab society and the accuracy of his geographical, geological, archaeological, historical, and ethnographical observations.
- Author BiographyStephen E. Tabachnick is a professor of English at the University of Memphis, USA. He is the author or editor of many books, including Teaching the Graphic Novel, Lawrence of Arabia: An Encyclopedia, and The T. E. Lawrence Puzzle (Georgia).
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2012
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Note7 figures, 1 map
- Weight426 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byStephen E. Tabachnick
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.76
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.