All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplorations in New Cinema History brings together cutting-edge research by the leading scholars in the field to identify new approaches to writing and understanding the social and cultural history of cinema, focusing on cinema s audiences, the experience of cinema, and the cinema as a site of social and cultural exchange.
- Author BiographyRichard Maltby is Professor of Screen Studies and Executive Dean of the Faculty of Education, Humanities and Law at Flinders University, South Australia. He has written and edited several books and articles on cinema history, including Hollywood Cinema (Blackwell, 2003). Daniel Biltereyst is Professor in Film and Media Studies at Ghent University, Belgium, and has written widely on the subject of film culture and controversy in the public sphere. Philippe Meers is Associate Professor in Film and Media Studies at the University of Antwerp, Belgium. He has published variedly on historical and contemporary cinema culture and audiences.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/04/2011
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white tables, maps, figures
- Weight702 g
- Width190 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDaniel Biltereyst,Philippe Meers,Richard Maltby
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.17
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.34
- £12.10Trending at £13.55
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £4.50Trending at £6.01
- £23.94Trending at £24.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.