All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFirsthand knowledge of the city's history and culture, insider tips, money-saving suggestions, and extensive trip-planning guidance, from posh restaurants to favorite taco stands, elegant hotels to humble motels on the beach.
- Author BiographyDebbie K. Hardin has been published extensively in newspapers, magazines, and online. A former communications department director in the Clinton White House, she is also the author of several other travel guides to U.S. destinations.
- Author(s)Debbie K. Hardin
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication17/06/2011
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleExplorer's Great Destinations
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content Note100 full-color photographs, maps
- Weight580 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.