All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUtah: An Explorer's Guide introduces the reader to the best of the state's accommodations, restaurants, and attractions.
- Author BiographyChristine Balaz grew up in Bozeman, Montana and graduated from Dartmouth College in New Hampshire. She has lived in London and Berlin and has traveled extensively for educational, recreational, and athletic pursuits. Christine now lives in Salt Lake City where she is an avid rock climber, skier, and cyclist. Christine is the author of Explorer's Guide Salt Lake City, Park City, Provo & Utah's High Country Resorts and Backroads & Byways of Utah.
- Author(s)Christine Balaz
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication26/06/2009
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleExplorer's Complete
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content Note100 black-and-white photographs, maps throughout
- Weight520 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.96
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.