All listings for this product
Best selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.70Trending at £10.20
- £5.15Trending at £6.55
- £10.00Trending at £12.04
- £11.41Trending at £11.86
- £4.65Trending at £4.99
- £7.19Trending at £9.98
- £12.02Trending at £13.38
About this product
- DescriptionCharts a course along ten of the most interesting canal waterways, many of which are hidden away in areas of natural beauty deep in the heart of the British countryside. In addition to the main text, the book includes information on the history of each canal.
- Author(s)Paul Atterbury
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/08/1994
- GenreShips & Waterways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date07/04/2000
- Content Note185col.ill.35M.
- Weight1120 g
- Width270 mm
- Height240 mm
- Photographs byIan Burgum
- Introduction byTimothy West,Prunella Scales
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.