Exploring Colour in Knitting: Techniques, Swatches and Projects to Expand Your Knit Horizons by Sarah Hazell, Emma King (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £11.54+ £1.84 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books2aw
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExploring Colour in Knitting is packed with all the guidance and advice you will need to start to combine colours in your knitting with confidence.
- Author BiographyEmma King is a talented knitwear designer who is set to inspire knitters across the world. She is a Design Consultant for Rowan Yarns and also has her own company, supplying her knitted bags and limited edition kits. She uses her passion for colour and texture to create designs that will make knitters everywhere want to pick up their needles.
- Author(s)Emma King,Sarah Hazell
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins & Brown
- Weight742 g
- Width253 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.39
- £2.34Trending at £3.00
- £1.95Trending at £2.88
- £7.81Trending at £8.98
- £11.67Trending at £14.87
- £9.50Trending at £9.97
- £10.23Trending at £16.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.