CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.62Trending at £27.50
- £6.67Trending at £7.00
- £16.70Trending at £21.01
- £18.04Trending at £19.94
- £14.37Trending at £23.13
- £32.06Trending at £33.84
- £23.56Trending at £26.17
About this product
- DescriptionPresents techniques to aid in the writing of programs and makes liberal use of boxes which present Mistakes to Avoid. This title includes several programming examples which illustrate general approaches to programming. These include: abstracting a problem; creating pseudo code as an intermediate solution; and top-down and bottom-up design.
- Author(s)Oliver Grillmeyer
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/10/1998
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleUndergraduate Texts in Computer Science
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1276 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement1st ed. 1998. Corr. 2nd printing 1998
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.