All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Gina Ogden
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/10/2016
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight534 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Table Of ContentsI: Innovative Approaches: Strategies for Change and Transformation through the Four-Dimensional Wheel of Sexual Experience 1. Asking New Questions of Our Clients: Body, Mind, Heart, and Spirit 2. Creating Safe Space and Effective Rituals for Change 3. Inviting Clients Out of Their Chairs to Access Body Intelligence 4. Helping Clients Concretize Abstract Concepts to Expand Awareness 5. Re-Membering --Helping Clients Move from No! to Yes! 6. Core Knowledge Areas and More: What We Need to Know about Desire and Intimacy 7. Making Your Own Wheel: Adapting it to Your Office and Your Unique Strengths II. Practical Applications: Protocols for Challenging Clients Using the Four-Dimensional Wheel of Sexual Experience 8. Naomi--Discovering the Heart in Sexual Desire 9. Steve--Erectile Dysfunction Meets Two Objects 10. Deborah and Danny--Confronting the Voices of Vaginismus 11. Ben--From Porn Addiction to Conversations with God 12. Marnie--Low Libido, Trauma, and the Wheel 13. Making Your Own Practical Applications--and Handouts for Your Clients Appreciations Index
- Author BiographyGina Ogden, PhD, LMFT, is an adjunct professor at the California Institute of Integral Studies, an award-winning sex therapist, supervisor, researcher, and founder of the 4-D Network for Body, Mind, Heart, and Spirit. She conducts retreats, trainings, and online courses in how to use the Four-Dimensional Wheel. She lives in Cambridge, Massachusetts (www.GinaOgden.com and www.4-DNetwork.com).
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.96
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.