All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBridges the gap between traditional and functional grammar. Starting with a traditional approach, this title helps students develop a firm grasp of traditional tools for analysis and learn how SFG (Systemic Functional grammar) can be used to enrich the traditional formal approach. It is suitable for upper undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Author BiographyCaroline Coffin is Reader in Applied Linguistics at the Open University, UK. Prior to joining the Open University she was a lecturer at the University of Technology, Sydney, Australia. Jim Donohue is currently Head of OpenELT, the English Language Teaching Unit of the Open University. He has been involved in the teaching of English for specific purposes for 20 years. Sarah North is currently lecturer in applied language studies at the Open University, UK. She has been involved in English language teaching and teacher training in a number of countries, including Indonesia, Tanzania, China, India, Malaysia and Mexico.
- Author(s)Caroline Coffin,Jim Donohue,Sarah North
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/05/2009
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note229 black & white tables, 3 black & white halftones, 48 black & white line drawings
- Weight744 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in Language
Save on Language
- £21.75Trending at £22.65
- £17.65Trending at £18.28
- £27.89Trending at £29.75
- £24.13Trending at £27.30
- £9.75Trending at £10.60
- £11.73Trending at £12.37
- £16.80Trending at £18.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.