All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis detailed guide to the First World War Anzac battlefields includes information on the key sites at Gallipoli, including maps, recommended routes, and optional walks and drives, as well as information on accommodation, transport and other practical sightseeing suggestions.
- Author BiographyGlenn Wahlert was born in Melbourne in 1956. He is a graduate of the Officer Cadet School Portsea, Army Command & Staff College, Deakin University and the University of NSW. After 20 years of service in the regular Army he transferred to the Army Reserve where he is currently a member of the Army History Unit, Canberra. In his 'day job' he is a member of Defence's Senior Executive Service and holds the appointment of Director General of Industry Strategy in the Defence Materiel Organisation. Lieutenant Colonel Wahlert is a qualified Army marksman and the author of several books and journal articles on topics ranging from military history to high-technology crime.
- Author(s)Glenn Wahlert
- PublisherBig Sky Publishing
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleAustralian Army Campaigns Series
- Place of PublicationNewport, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintBig Sky Publishing
- Weight363 g
- Width147 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.86
- £6.41Trending at £7.34
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £11.52Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £5.71Trending at £7.27
- £6.53Trending at £6.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.