All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text begins by looking at the real-world problems associated with intercultural communication, then discussing intervention and how to engage with these concerns, before finally relating these practical issues to theoretical foundations.
- Author BiographyZhu Hua is Professor of Applied Linguistics and Communication at Birkbeck, University of London, UK. She is editor of The Language and Intercultural Communication Reader (2011, Routledge).
- Author(s)Zhu Hua
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/08/2013
- Series TitleRoutledge Introductions to Applied Linguistics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note9 black & white tables
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.