All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.35
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £17.94Trending at £18.57
- £7.43Trending at £8.48
- £14.54Trending at £15.43
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- DescriptionToday the Japanese nation faces an identity crisis as it attempts to contend with the misfortunes endured in the 1990s. This collection of essays attempts to address the contemporary state of what it means to be Japanese. It provides a multidisciplinary perspective.
- Author BiographyRAY T. DONAHUE is Professor of Intercultural Communication at Nagoya Gakuin University in Japan./e He is the author of Japanese Culture and Communication: Critical and Cultural Analysis and co-author of Diplomatic Discourse: International Conflict at the United Nations (Ablex, 1997).
- Author(s)Ray T. Donahue
- Date of Publication30/04/2002
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleCivic Discourse for the Third Millennium
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAblex Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight869 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.