All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Exploring the Bible, preseminarians and other students about to begin training in ministry join scholars Eric D. Barreto and Michael J. Chan on a journey through Scripture. More than simply a practical guide to reading the Bible, this book will help readers claim their unique interpretive perspective.
- Author BiographyEric D. Barreto is Weyerhaeuser Associate Professor of New Testament at Princeton Theological Seminary and editor of several books Michael J. Chan is assistant professor of Old Testament at Luther Seminary in St. Paul, Minnesota. He is published in numerous scholarly journals.
- Author(s)Eric D. Barreto
- PublisherFortress Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication27/07/2016
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleFoundations for Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFortress Press,U.S.
- Weight154 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byMichael J. Chan
Best selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £10.95Trending at £12.75
- £7.48Trending at £8.22
- £6.87Trending at £7.25
- £7.51Trending at £8.04
- £7.76Trending at £8.99
- £40.99Trending at £41.95
- £6.35Trending at £8.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.