All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at enthusiasts and students of planetary sciences alike, this is a comprehensive overview of Man's relationship with his planet's nearest neighbor. This Commemorative Edition includes a foreword by one of the original astronauts and an extra section reviewing the prospect of renewed exploration there.
- Author(s)David M. Harland
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/01/2008
- GenrePopular Science
- Series TitleSpringer Praxis Books / Space Exploration
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note160 black & white illustrations, 16 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight1050 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2008
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.57
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.22Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.