All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of 30 walks in both the White and Dark Peak areas of the Peak District. The guide is characterized by clear, detailed instructions, computer-generated relief diagrams showing height and gradient of slopes, and colour photographs of the area.
- Author(s)Tom Lawton
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication13/07/1995
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Series TitleExploring the ...
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCassell Illustrated
- Out-of-print date10/10/1997
- Content Note50 colour photographs, 32 colour maps and diagrams
- Width195 mm
- Height258 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.