All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis teacher's reading guide focuses on Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska and the Dakotas. The guide provides a number of resources (print and nonprint) and bibliographic information. State sections are arranged by Dewey classification and target industry, geography, legends, and fiction.
- Author BiographyCAROLYM BRODIE is assistant professor in the School of Library and Information Science, Kent State University, Kent, Ohio. She is coauthor of Many Voices: Multicultural Literary Experiences for Youth (Highsmith Press, 1992), a book based on the Virginia Hamilton Conference held each spring at Kent State University. She contributed the sections on Ohio and Arkansas for the Exploring the Great Lakes States through Literature and Exploring the Southeast States through Literature volumes, respectively, in Oryx's Exploring the United States through Literature Series.
- Author(s)Carolyn S. Brodie
- Date of Publication16/05/1994
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleExploring the United States Through Literature Series
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byBonnie L. Raasch,Eunice Parrish,Hazel A. Yliniemi,June Level,Leslie Edmonds
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.