Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- Author(s)Daniele Cerrato,Donatella Depperu,Fabio Antoldi
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication04/01/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight377 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2011
- Table Of ContentsInternationalization of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises.- Strategic Networks, Trust and the Competitive Advantage of SMEs.- Export Consortia: Types and Characteristics.- Empirical Analysis of Nine Export Consortia of SMEs in Morocco, Tunisia, Peru and Uruguay.- The Management of Export Consortia: A Pragmatic Approach.
- Author BiographyDonatella DEPPERU is Professor of Business Administration and Strategic Management at the Universita Cattolica del Sacro Cuore in Milan and Director of CERSI, Center for the Entrepreneurial Development in Cremona. She is Vice President of the Italian Academy of Management (AIDEA). From 2000 to 2009 she was member of the Executive Committee of the European Academy of Management (EURAM). Her main research and teaching activities are in the field of strategic management and international business, focusing on: internationalization of small and medium sized firms; process of strategy formation and business planning; strategic alliances and M&A. Daniele CERRATO, PhD (University of Salerno, Italy, 2002), is currently Assistant Professor of International Business at the Universita Cattolica del Sacro Cuore in Piacenza (Italy). He teaches international management and business administration. His research interests include international strategies, internationalization process of firms, and theory of the multinational enterprise. He has published in refereed journals including International Business Review and European Management Journal. Fabio ANTOLDI is Professor of Strategic Management, Universita Cattolica del Sacro Cuore in Milan and Co-Director of CERSI, Center for the Entrepreneurial Development in Cremona. He is Director of the Division Small Business and Industrial Districts of ALTIS, the Postgraduate School of Business & Society of Universita Cattolica in Milan. His main areas of research and teaching at present are: management of SMEs; entrepreneurship; family business; clusters and networks of SMEs.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.