All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExploration of the development of prepositions marking the agents of passive verbs in Ancient Greek.
- Author BiographyCoulter H. George is currently a Research Fellow at Trinity College, Cambridge. He has previously taught at Rice University.
- Author(s)Coulter H. George
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/08/2005
- Series TitleCambridge Classical Studies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight515 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.74
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.