All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume helps mental health clinicians incorporate different expressive modalities into practice with children, adults and groups.
- Author BiographyCathy A. Malchiodi, ATR, LPCC, CPAT, REAT, is a licensed clinical mental health counselor, art therapist, and expressive arts therapist, and is also a faculty member at the National Institute for Trauma and Loss in Children. She has more than 20 years of clinical experience in working with people of all ages and has worked as an art therapist with survivors of traumatic experiences, including domestic violence, physical and sexual abuse, disaster, and serious or life-threatening illnesses. Ms. Malchiodi is a frequent presenter on art and health care throughout the United States, Canada, Asia, and Europe, and has given more than 200 invited presentations. She is the only person to have received all three of the American Art Therapy Association's highest honors: Distinguished Service Award (1991), Clinician Award (2000), and Honorary Life Member Award (2002). The author or editor of numerous books, including The Art Therapy Sourcebook, Understanding Children's Drawings, and the Handbook of Art Therapy, she has also published over 70 peer-reviewed papers on the use of art therapy and arts medicine with trauma survivors, survivors of child physical and sexual abuse, people with psychiatric disorders, and those with physical illness.
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication23/12/2004
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byCathy A. Malchiodi
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.67Trending at £5.24
- £6.40Trending at £7.36
- £6.06Trending at £6.39
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.81
- £4.53Trending at £6.46
- £7.81Trending at £8.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.