Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.67Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £6.07Trending at £6.24
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionUsing precise mental models developed in artificial intelligence, the author analyzes motivation, attention, reasoning, learning, and communication in these mechanical terms.
- Author BiographyJon Doyle is SAS Institute Distinguished Professor of Computer Science at North Carolina State University, Raleigh. He received a Ph.D. in Artificial Intelligence from MIT and has held research positions at Stanford University, Carnegie Mellon University, and MIT. He is the author or coauthor of over 140 publications. His main research interests center on the foundations and practice of artificial intelligence, computation, decision theory, and logic. Prof Doyle is a Fellow of the American Association for Artificial Intelligence (AAAI). He has served as a member of the AAAI Executive Council, as chairman of ACM SIGART, as a director, president, and conference chair for Principles of Knowledge Representation and Reasoning Inc., and as a member of several editorial boards.
- Author(s)Jon Doyle
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight754 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine34 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.