All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten for small builders and tradesmen such as bricklayers and carpenters, as well as householders wanting to provide more space and enhanced living conditions without the substantial cost of moving house.
- Author BiographyM. J. Billington is a chartered building surveyor and is currently Managing Director of Construction Auditing Services Ltd, a company that specialises in latent defects insurance technical auditing, and Chairman of Certass Ltd, a Building Regulations Competent Person Scheme for replacement windows and doors. C. Gibbs is a building surveyor with over 30 years experience in education and the construction industry.
- Author(s)Clive Gibbs,Michael J. Billington
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/07/2012
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight588 g
- Width188 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.29
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.18Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £13.91
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.