All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces the art of extra-illustration and explores what this personalized form of book design reveals about the history of reading. This work includes an introduction to the concept of designing and creating a unique book by adding external material and an overview of the phenomenon's history and its heyday in the later 18th and 19th centuries.
- Author(s)Erin C. Blake,Stuart Sillars
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication27/01/2010
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Content Note20 color illus.
- Weight137 g
- Width5193 mm
- Height7612 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.