All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.78Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
- £9.91Trending at £10.52
About this product
- DescriptionExamines how Chicana literature - its narrative techniques, stylistic conventions, plot dilemmas and resolutions - interrogate the multiple ways space and social relations constitute each other.
- Author BiographyMary Pat Brady is Assistant Professor of English at Cornell University.
- Author(s)Mary Pat Brady
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2002
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleLatin America Otherwise
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Weight440 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.