All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPrevious edition by C.K. Gupta, N. Krishnamurthy.
- Author BiographyDr. Nagaiyar Krishnamurthy was affiliated with the Materials Group, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Mumbai, India, for nearly four decades. He earned his BS degree at the University of Madras in 1974, his MSc in 1980, and his PhD in 1992, both at the University of Bombay. He is a professor at the Homi Bhabha National Institute and has been a member of Indian Rare Earths Technology Development Council. In addition, Dr. Krishnamurthy has published more than 100 papers and co-authored three books that include the first edition of Extractive Metallurgy of Rare Earths, published by CRC in 2004. Dr. Chiranjib Kumar Gupta retired as the director of Materials Group, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre in January 2000 after decades of association with BARC. He was instrumental in formulating and directing the programs of the Materials Group in the areas of extraction and processing of refractory metals and materials. He pioneered the open aluminothermic reduction as a process of metal- and alloy-making and contributed extensively to the use of fused salt electrolysis for the preparation and refining of group V and VI refractory metals. He is an alumnus of Banaras Hindu University. Dr. Gupta has authored nearly 200 publications.
- Author(s)Chiranjib Kumar Gupta,Nagaiyar Krishnamurthy
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication22/12/2015
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note188 black & white illustrations, 44 colour illustrations, 128 black & white tables
- Weight1814 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.