CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe Al-Qaeda terror attacks of September 11, 2001 aroused a number of extraordinary counter measures in response, including an executive order authorizing the creation of military tribunals or commissions for the trial of accused terrorists. This title explains what military tribunals are, and how they function.
- Author BiographyPeter Judson Richards is a Lieutenant Colonel on active duty in the United States Air Force, and is currently serving as legal counsel on detainee matters in Washington D.C. From 1999 to 2001, he was Assistant Professor at the United States Air Force Academy in Colorado.
- Author(s)Peter Judson Richards
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2007
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight517 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.