Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.65Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.84
- £6.07Trending at £6.23
- £8.91Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionFrom The Center on Creative Leadership, comes an important that book helps to deepen the understanding of the subtle yet powerful gaps that separate successful managers from extraordinary leaders. Filled with tools, frameworks and processes that guide aspiring leaders (and those who mentor and support them) to begin filling those gaps.
- Author Biography<p>Kerry A. Bunker is founder and president of Mangrove Leadership Solutions, an executive development firm specializing in improving organizational leadership and performance through senior executive learning and coaching. Prior to forming his current organization, he was senior fellow and manager of the Awareness Program for Executive Excellence at CCL. <p>Douglas T. (Tim) Hall is the Morton H. and Charlotte Friedman Professor of Management at the Boston University School of Management, director of the Executive Development Roundtable, and faculty director of the M.B.A. program. He is a core faculty member of the Human Resources Policy Institute. He is a former H. Smith Richardson Jr. Visiting Fellow at CCL and a former member of CCL's board of governors. <p>Kathy E. Kram is professor of organizational behavior at the Boston University School of Management and Everett Lord Distinguished Faculty Scholar. She is a former member of CCL's board of governors.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/04/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleJ-B CCL (Center for Creative Leadership)
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight736 g
- Width246 mm
- Height353 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byDouglas T. Hall,Kathy E. Kram,Kerry A. Bunker
- Contained items statementContains Electronic book text and Hardback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.