All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClimate change has been addressed since last decade based on the influence of human activities like production of industrial effluents, land use changes and other activities due to development of the society. This title is carried out that based on the changes within the Sun as well as changes during the solar eclipse.
- Author BiographyProfessor (Dr.) Saumitra Mukherjee (born January 20, 1959 at Varanasi and completed Ph.D. from Banaras Hindu University in 1989) is an Academician and Scientist with a distinguished career of more than 27 years in Remote Sensing Applications in Geosciences and Space Sciences. He has published 6 books and 86 papers of international standard. He was awarded as Commonwealth Fellow in 2004-2005 to extend his research in United Kingdom, where he was appointed as Visiting Professor in Department of Earth and Ocean Sciences, University of Liverpool, UK. He has promoted the scientific concept of climate change by extraterrestrial phenomena. His correlation of heliophysical and cosmic variability with global climate change is acclaimed as Mukherjee correlation of climate change.
- Author(s)Saumitra Mukherjee
- PublisherSpringer, India, Private Ltd
- Date of Publication21/08/2012
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Environmental Science
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSpringer, India, Private Ltd
- Content Note25 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight107 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.