CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionA consideration of the criteria by which we should judge whether we are alone in the cosmos, and how should we set about detecting extraterrestrials.
- PrizesWinner of International Academy of Astronautics Basic Science Book Award 1997.
- Author(s)Jean Heidmann
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/03/1997
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight350 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Translated byStorm Dunlop
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.