All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplains how to defend against vulnerabilities in systems and underlying network infrastructure. This book features advanced methodologies that include advanced attack and defense vectors, advanced attack profiling, and the theatre of war concept. In addition, it helps readers architect and prepare their network from threats that don't yet exist.
- Author BiographyVictor Oppleman (Phoenix, AZ) is an accomplished author, speaker, and patent-holder in the field of network security and a specialized consultant to some of the world's most admired companies. Mr. Oppleman's open source software is used by thousands of engineers worldwide and some of the largest global companies call upon Mr. Oppleman to perform advanced vulnerability assessments, provide expert counsel, and navigate complex regulatory issues concerning information security. Oliver Friedrichs(Woodside, CA) is a Senior Manager in Symantec Security Response, the organization responsible for the delivery of AntiVirus definitions, intrusion detection updates, and early warning technologies within Symantec. Mr. Friedrichs also co-founded securityfocus.com and Secure Networks and has shared his expertise with many of the world's most powerful organizations, including the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Secret Service, the IRS, the DOD, NASA, AFOSI, and the Canadian DND. Brett Watson (Phoenix, AZ) has 17 years experience in networks and security, including large-scale IP networking, optical networking, and security and vulnerability assessments for some of the world's largest Internet Service Providers and enterprise networks. In addition, Mr. Watson holds a patent for one of the first large-scale content distribution platforms known as Hopscotch.
- Author(s)Brett Watson,Oliver Friedrichs,Victor Oppleman
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication14/03/2005
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleHacking Exposed
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight766 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £14.78Trending at £15.12
- £32.31Trending at £45.59
- £16.97Trending at £18.04
- £13.67Trending at £16.57
- £24.99Trending at £29.02
- £14.64Trending at £17.06
- £17.71Trending at £19.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.