Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.84Trending at £9.97
- £6.59Trending at £9.97
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
About this product
- DescriptionEmphasising computational modeling, this introduction to the physics on matter at extreme conditions is invaluable for researchers and graduate students.
- Author BiographyJeff Colvin is a physicist at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory. His expertise ranges from hydrodynamics and turbulence; laser-matter interaction physics; to computational design of materials science experiments on lasers. Jon Larsen is President and Chief Technical Officer at Cascade Applied Sciences, Inc., which develops and markets radiation hydrodynamics codes to the high energy density physics community. Prior to this he worked for more than a decade at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory.
- Author(s)Jeff Colvin,Jon Larsen
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/11/2013
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note95 b/w illus. 8 tables 135 exercises
- Weight910 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.