All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- Description'Eye Rhymes' presents new material on the life and work of Sylvia Plath on the 75th anniversary of her birth. Bringing to light a side of Plath that is scarcely known, this title views her as a visual artist as well as a writer, showcasing over 60 visual works from childhood, teenage, and art-student years.
- Author BiographyKathleen Connors served as director and curator for The Arts of Sylvia Plath project at Indiana University in 2002, featuring a literary symposium, an exhibition of Plath's art and manuscripts and a 70th year birthday commemoration. With Sally Bayley of Oxford, she is co-director of the Sylvia Plath 75th Year Symposium at Oxford in October 2007.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication18/10/2007
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date26/09/2011
- Content Note32-pp colour plates, 34 black-and-white halftones
- Weight1120 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byKathleen Connors,Sally Bayley
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.