All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContains 150 colourful optical illusion illustrations, all designed and drawn up by the Italian puzzle and illusion creator.
- Author BiographyGianni A. Sarcone and Marie-Jo Waeber are co-founders of Archimedes' Laboratory, an Italian-based training and consulting network of game designers and illustrators that specialises in developing creativity. They invent, create and develop interactive thinking games and optical illusions. They wrote Optical Illusions, More Optical Illusions and Puzzillusions (all Carlton Books).
- Author(s)Archimedes' Laboratory
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/2007
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarlton Books Ltd
- Content Note150 colour illustrations
- Width229 mm
- Height254 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.86Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.