CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
- £9.74Trending at £10.10
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
About this product
- DescriptionA behind-the-scenes look at a modern political campaign, examining how candidates go about the difficult and important business of defining themselves in the television era.
- Author BiographyEvan Mandery attended Harvard College and Harvard Law School. He was research director on Ruth Messinger's 1997 Mayoral campaign. He currently lives in Manhattan, where he is an attorney.
- Author(s)Evan J. Mandery
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication20/02/2001
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestview Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight468 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.