All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn account of the inception and development of the Alexander Technique, and of the life of the man who invented it, F M Alexander.
- Author BiographyMichael Bloch was born in 1953 and trained for the law. From 1979 he assisted Maitre Suzanne Blum, the Parisian lawyer of the Duke and Duchess of Windsor. He is the author of several books on the Windsors as well as other acclaimed works of non-fiction.
- Author(s)Michael Bloch
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication03/06/2004
- GenreBiography: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Content NoteSection: 8, b/w
- Weight328 g
- Width134 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.24Trending at £13.25
- £9.95Trending at £10.72
- £11.17Trending at £12.21
- £4.48Trending at £4.81
- £13.49Trending at £14.33
- £8.62Trending at £10.74
- £2.59Trending at £4.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.