All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Fabric Pictures, Janet shows you how to create beautiful pictures on fabric. Taking you through her personal method, she will guide you to find the inspiration around you and teach you how to turn your creativity into a textile project and develop your personal 'voice'.
- Author BiographyJANET BOLTON composes textile pictures using the simplest of hand sewing techniques. Her inspiration comes from experience, memory and imagination. The placement of each element within the composition and the feeling this evokes are an important factor of the work. Janet has been on the Crafts Council selected index of makers since 1985. Her work appears in many private and public collections including the British Council, the Crafts Council and the Embroiderer's Guild Museum.
- Author(s)Janet Bolton
- PublisherJacqui Small LLP
- Date of Publication21/05/2015
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJacqui Small LLP
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight771 g
- Width210 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine20 mm
Most relevant reviews
- insulin72712 May, 2016by
Nice book. Good value. Good service.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £10.96Trending at £12.74
- £15.99Trending at £17.50
- £12.08Trending at £12.46
- £5.77Trending at £6.21
- £6.44Trending at £6.76
- £3.59Trending at £4.71
- £18.98Trending at £27.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.