All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOf all the skill sets that support the shift from a traditional management role to a more collaborative approach, none is more relevant that the role of the facilitator. The beliefs, behaviors, and practices of facilitation are precisely the ones that all leaders need to acquire and put into practice.
- Author BiographyIngrid Bens is a consultant, speaker, and trainer who specializes in facilitation skills, team building, conflict management, employee participation, and organizational change. She is a partner in the consulting firm Participative Dynamics. Bens is the author of Facilitating with Ease! and Advanced Facilitation Strategies.
- Author(s)Ingrid Bens
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication19/09/2006
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight252 g
- Width155 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £2.80Trending at £4.48
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.18Trending at £15.12
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
- £12.84Trending at £13.89
- £11.98Trending at £12.30
- £14.61Trending at £15.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.