All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince the publication of the first edition of Facilitating with Ease! in 2000, this bestselling book has become the go-to reference for anyone who wants to become skilled in the art of facilitation. This thoroughly revised and updated third edition includes easy-to-follow instructions, techniques, and hands-on tools.
- Author BiographyIngrid Bens is a consultant and trainer whose special areas of expertise are facilitation skills, team building, conflict management, and employee and organizational change. Bens is the founder of both Participative Dynamics, a consulting firm located in Sarasota, Florida, and Facilitation Tutor, an on-line learning portal.
- Author(s)Ingrid Bens
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication13/04/2012
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight666 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £16.92Trending at £17.84
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.99
- £14.55Trending at £15.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.