All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.56
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.35
- £39.18Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionMany facilitators realize that the basic methodologies they use often fail to take their clients to a place of deeper learning and growth required when addressing complex issues. This book offers over seventy exercises, along with tips and tools for expanding the professional coach's repertoire and includes a full range of interventions.
- Author BiographyDale Schwarz is a personal and professional coach, art therapist, and workshop leader. 'For over thirty years, she has guided individuals to fully use their gifts and talents to transform their lives. In addition, she helps coaches expand their repertoire and skills and provides organization development consulting to both public and private sector clients. Dale is the co-founding director of the Center for Creative Consciousness and an associate with Roger Schwarz & Associates.Anne Davidson specializes in leadership development, facilitator training, and long-term organizational and community change projects. Anne brings twenty-five years of experience to her international work with executives, management groups, work teams, and nonprofit and local government boards. She coaches individuals in creative development and in applying The Facilitative Leader approach. Anne is a consultant with Roger Schwarz & Associates and co-author of The Skilled Facilitator Fieldbook.
- Author(s)Anne S. Davidson,Dale Schwarz
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/11/2008
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight850 g
- Width203 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.