All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to understanding the origins of codependence and the path to recovery, tracing the illness back to childhood describing emotional, spiritual, intellectual, physical and sexual abuse. The author creates a framework for identifying codependence and presents a therapy for recovery.
- Author BiographyPia Mellody is an internationally renowned lecturer on the childhood origins of emotional dysfunc-tion. Her recovery work-shops have benefited people all over the world and her bestselling books have been translated into many languages. She is a member of the faculty at The Meadows Treatment Center, a residential center for victims of trauma, emotional abuse, and addictions, in Wickenburg, Arizona. J. Keith Miller, the author of A Hunger for Healing, is a popular speaker and conference leader, and author. Among his best-selling books are The Taste of New Wine and Hope in the Fast Lane. He is also the coauthor of Facing Codependence.
- Author(s)Andrea Wells Miller,J.Keith Miller,Pia Mellody
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication24/10/2002
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.84Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.