Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £9.56+ £0.40 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.66Trending at £15.30
- £4.50Trending at £4.76
- £4.68Trending at £4.80
- £10.12Trending at £12.99
- £4.39Trending at £5.99
- £8.54Trending at £9.98
- £18.79Trending at £24.99
About this product
- DescriptionOutstanding travel narrative about a journey up the Congo river: superbly evocative writing in the tradition of Paul Theroux and Bruce Chatwin
- Author BiographyJeffrey Tayler is a writer and traveller, and the author of one previous book.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Tayler
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication02/05/2002
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIntegrated: 12, b/w int.
- Weight238 g
- Width128 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.